Skip to content
- Inverted “Y” blades recommended for schools, Class “A” and institutional buildings with non-vision construction and 4 mounting options
- 18 gauge CRS frame and 20 gauge blades
- Inverted “Y” blades with 1″ blade spacing are attached by interlocking construction to the 1″ deep, welded frame. Non-vision.
- Self-attaching frame with 1/14″ trim, mitered and welded corners. Screws fasten through frame into louver core, leaving corridor side of frame free of fasteners.
- Door cutout = order size
- Phillips head screws #8 x 3/4″
- 50% free flow area
|Door Thickness||Louver Size||Finish||Product Code||List Price|
|1-3/4″||24″ x 24″||Bronze||514M2424||$308.00|