Chase SD2000 Service Doors weigh significantly less than impact doors, making them easier to open and more popular in light duty applications where low costs and aesthetic appeal are considerations. Cafe style door with gate hinge also available. Chase doors are comparable to Eliason but offer higher durability for a better price.
- Door Panel – The doors are constructed with .063″ anodized aluminum. A decorative, high pressure laminate finish is available on one or both sides. Approximate weight for each panel is 1-3/4 PSF.
- Back Edge Spine – 1″ thick by 5″ wide back edge spine is reinforced with 3/8″ plywood and capped with aluminum for added strength and durability.
- Leading Edge – Leading edge is formed in a diamond for vertical panel stiffness and edge protection, reducing potential damage.
- Hinge – Proven hinge system mounts to the jamb with offset cam system and hardened rollers, for years of service with minimal maintenance.
- Window & Frames – Windows are 9″ x 14″ acrylic set in black rubber molding.